CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Random thoughts of a 24 week pregnant lady....

"Are you due any day now?"  No, I am not lady.  Thanks for asking.  I'm actually in my 6th month and hoping to keep these two cooking for 3 more months, believe it or not.  Shut your mouth that has dropped to the floor and let me seat you at this booth and enjoy your night.

If I don't get my memory foam mattress topper in the mail in the next few days I may not get any sleep.  Consequently, neither will my husband.  We are both suffering when I can not sleep.

I'm hungry.  All the time.

Baby A's movements are seen from the outside for the first time today.  Awesome experience, but a little creepy too!

I want my Halloween shirt NOW.  I don't understand why the lady only reads her email every 3 days, I need that shirt.

Not sure if I can reach my toe nails to paint them, but I'm getting a pedicure this week either way!  I deserve it (I'm sure for something!)

That is all for now :)  3 am and can't sleep and I'm a little crabby but you can't tell, can you? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment