CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

All is well at our OB visit today.  Both babies are measuring on track, one at 650 grams (1 lb 7 ounces) and one at 600 grams (1 lb 5 ounces).  Baby B is back on track, she just measures a little "shorter" than her leggy sister!  She has also flipped (again!) and now they are both head down.  It seems that 24 weeks has hit hard.  My OB said that I am now close to the size of a full term single pregnancy and she is in SHOCK that I was working some 10 to 11 hour shifts on my feet at this point!  She recommended 6 to 8 hours, but pushed it to 6 to 9 hours for me so I can still be full time (for now.)  She did say that she likes to keep her patients working through most of the pregnancy at least a few hours a day since it keeps Mamas-to-be in better shape then taking them off their feet completely.  My boss was happy with that today :)  I actually have felt worse on my two days off when we've just been running errands and sitting around.  It also seems that yes, I am having some Braxton Hicks, but not to be worried unless I get 6 in an hour and accompanied by pain.  I got my flu shot at the office today to keep me, and babies safe.  I asked C where my present is for my shot since I was such a big girl... but I got no response!  I'm going to order a memory foam mattress topper today to hopefully help with my sleep also.  I want to share some nursery pics but C wants to wait till our cribs arrive next week so will post pictures then :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment