CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

28 Week Visit

Today we went in for our 28 week visit. First off, I got to drink that YUMMY (um... not so yummy) glucose drink. The taste wasn't actually that bad, but the girls started going crazy about 30 minutes after I drank it. Results should be in Friday.... hopefully my results are normal! They also tested for iron deficiency.

Right away she asked if Baby A's head has always been up. No, Baby A's head has NEVER been up :) It was actually Baby B who WAS head down 4 weeks ago is now laying across the very top of my uterus. Baby A is head down... and she is low. She is kinda squished down there, and that is why I have been feeling like I am being punched in the cervix... basically I am!

However both babies are about in the 50th percentile (1150 and 1250 grams) and the doctor is happy for now. Back in 4 weeks. Work I will be (hopefully) going down to part time. My OB was supportive of me going down to 6 hours a day on my feet (plus office time, lunch, etc.) Hopefully HR is as supportive :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment