CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 12, 2011

I posted this on my Facebook page but it is just priceless:

Right now, I have to have McDonald's hot fudge sundaes, every day.  I missed one night after work and the cashier asked if I had come in earlier yesterday (whoops, time to find a new craving!)  I honestly don't crave anything else, and once I eat a few bites, I feel sick.  Needless to say I'm not doing much nesting right now.  I'm off a few days this week and plan to get some organizing done!

Here is my belly before going to our relaxation techniques for labor and delivery class on Thursday, we were 29w2days.  My belly is really moving out!  If you look at me straight on, I'm not getting much wider (for now!) in the stomach area, but I am glad my belly is growing because I know it's getting tight in there!

Our wall decal came this weekend and C was very busy yesterday putting it up!  It had come with hot pink flowers too which I immediately told C I didn't like the whole tree and was upset.  He surprised me by putting most of it up (minus the hot pink flowers) and now I love it!  My goal is to get the rest of our decorations up in the next two weeks.  I know time is flying by.  After tonight I will have 13 shifts of work left before taking my vacation I've saved up and then starting FMLA officially on December 22nd.  Work has been much better with my hours slightly cut back (less time on my feet.)  Everything is starting to feel so real!

0 comments:

Post a Comment