CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Well I stated that Baby B was less "active" then Baby A earlier, and let me say she is proving me wrong tonight!  I had this super strange feeling in my belly and looked down to see the left side of my stomach (where Baby B is) MUCH higher than the right side!  Not sure if she was trying to do a somersault or just claim her space back from her sister, but it lasted about 5 minutes till it evened back out.  Seriously a crazy thing to see.  Maybe she won't be the quiet one after all :)
C painted the nursery today!  I will take a picture of the color combo and post later this week.  Tomorrow it's off to the Cubs game then out for a nice dinner with his parents to celebrate his 26th!

0 comments:

Post a Comment