CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A Beautiful Spring Week!


It was a beautiful week for my birthday this year! Here the girls and I are going on one of many stroller rides this week! We walked around downtown Naperville and got a lot of fresh air!

Here are the girls all bundled up for their first dinner out at Uncle Julios!



Swirls all around!
Chip and I post dinner!


For my 29th birthday we mixed it up a little bit...
Here we are in our Hawiian Gear!
Daddy, Mommy, Lily, Grace and Uncle Dodo!
Lavender Koi and the Chief!
Becca and Aunt Jen with Grace
Cousin Michelle and Grace were buddies!
Grandma Kay found these cute Hawiian outfits for the girls for the party!
Our Luau themed party for my birthday. It was a "Lethal Luau" murder mystery!

I love bath time and my new hooded towel!

Who's crabby? Not me!

I'm sorry for the confusion of the post, but my computer has bit the dust so I'm becoming familiar with a Mac, which is difficult for me after years and years of a PC! I'm back to work tomorrow :( so the posts may start to be more scattered, but I will keep you all as updated as I can on my time off!

0 comments:

Post a Comment