CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 22, 2012



It's RICE CEREAL TIME!  Our babies took their first bites of rice cereal today.  We have been putting it off because neither C nor I wanted to miss their "first bites."  Well I misread the directions late last night when setting everything up so basically it was one big mess.... but it was fun :)  Will try again tomorrow!


 Lily's first food :)
 Grace was all about holding the spoon!

 Just give me the spoons Mom :)
 Mmmmm yum!
 Our new eye-eyes.  The girls want to sleep with wash clothes and thick blankets so we invested in their first blankets.  Nice and thin.  They nap with them but not sleep with them at night :)  I think Grace is trying to steal Lily's blanket here!
 They love Ellen and especially the part where she dances, and Tony Karaoke :)

My two girls are growing up so fast!

1 comments:

evanskl4 said...

They are adorable! Just curious - what high chairs did you get? I'm trying to feed mine now in the bumbos but it's not going so well.

Post a Comment